Check In & General Rules:
- Please arrive 10 mins before class.
- Front Desk will be checking you into class, introducing you to your instructor, giving you a tour and making sure you feel ready!
- Cubbies in the halls are available and will be sanitized between each class.
- All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned before, during and after classes, using EPA approved disinfectants.
- All equipment used in classes is thoroughly sanitized after each class.
- We kindly ask you to leave your kids and pets at home.
- Our instructors all have prenatal training.
Late Cancellations/No Shows:
- Kondition has limited capacity in each class. Thus, we have a late cancel fee so that everyone has ample opportunity to make it into class. If you do not call & talk to someone or cancel online/on the app at least 6 hours before your scheduled class, you will incur a late fee. A voicemail does not suffice. Fees: Members $10; Non Members – Full class fee; Punch Pass Holders – One Punch.
- If you are feeling ill or have Covid-like symptoms, please call and talk to a manager and we will make an exception.
- We will be offering shoe rentals for cycle classes but we encourage you to buy/bring your own (not muddy) shoes (we sell Tiems in studio)
- We are offering yoga mat rentals for $3 or we have mats for sale in retail; or please bring your own from home.
- We will still provide complimentary towels and be sanitizing/laundering after each use.