Check In & General Rules:
- *****As of September 4th, 2021, we have been approved as a Fully Vaccinated Facility. We require you to show proof of being fully vaccinated (at least 2 weeks after 2nd dose) in order to come into our facility. You will then be able to be mask optional while with us. All of our staff and instructors are fully vaccinated as well.
- Please arrive 10 mins before class.
- Front Desk will be checking you into class, introducing you to your instructor, giving you a tour and making sure you feel ready!
- Cubbies in the halls are available and will be sanitized between each class.
- All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned before, during and after classes, using EPA approved disinfectants.
- All equipment used in classes is thoroughly sanitized after each class.
Late Cancellations/No Shows:
- Kondition has limited capacity in each class. Thus, we have a late cancel fee so that everyone has ample opportunity to make it into class. If you do not call & talk to someone or cancel online/on the app at least 6 hours before your scheduled class, you will incur a late fee. A voicemail does not suffice. Fees: Members $10; Non Members – Full class fee; Punch Pass Holders – One Punch.
- If you are feeling ill or have Covid-like symptoms, please call and talk to a manager and we will make an exception.
- We still have smaller class sizes to make everyone feel comfortable.
- We have a new HVAC system
- There will be no shared equipment during a class. All classes will be station based.
- We sanitize all equipment used between each class.
- We will be offering shoe rentals for cycle classes but we strongly encourage you to buy/bring your own shoes.
- We are offering yoga mat rentals for $3 or we have mats for sale in retail; or please bring your own from home.
- We will still provide complimentary towels and be sanitizing/laundering after each use.