Covid-19 Policies & Procedures (FAQ)
Check In & General Rules:
- Please arrive 10 mins before class.
- Front Desk will be taking your temperature at the door and asking some questions for a brief health screening.
- All staff and clients must wear a mask upon entering Kondition. It must remain on at all times in lobby, bathrooms and until you get to your station in class. The instructor will let you know when you are able to take it off (if you’d like). *If you need to leave your space at any time, please put your mask back on.
- Please keep 6’ distance from anyone at all times while at Kondition.
- Please no congregating in groups before or after class.
- Lockers will not be allowed unless you would like to do a monthly rental ($25).
- Cubbies in the halls will be available and will be sanitized between each class.
- Showers will not be allowed for the month of June. We will reassess for July.
- All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned before, during and after classes, using EPA approved disinfectants.
Late Cancellations/No Shows:
- We haven’t had a late fee before but due to such small class sizes, Kondition has decided to put one in place in order to make sure you don’t miss an opportunity to get your workout in!
- If you do not call & talk to someone; or cancel online/on the app at least 6 hours before your scheduled class, you will incur a late fee. A voicemail does not suffice. Fees: Members $10; Non Members $26; Punch Pass Holders – One Punch.
- If you are feeling ill or have Covid-like symptoms, please call and talk to a manager and we will make an exception. *If this happens more than twice, you will have to incur the late fee.
- We will have significantly smaller class sizes, compliant with CDC guidelines.
- We are making masks optional during a class once everyone is at their station.
- We have a new HVAC system and we will be keeping doors open, our large fans on and in the Wisdom room, garage doors will be open as much as possible.
- We will be offering 2 spaces for any class in the Wisdom room that will be completely outdoors. To secure one of those spaces, you will need to call no earlier than one day before the class. You won’t need to come into Kondition unless you want to.
- There will be no shared equipment during a class. All classes will be station based.
- We will sanitize all equipment used between each class.
- We will be offering shoe rentals for cycle classes but we strongly encourage you to buy/bring your own shoes.
- We will not be offering yoga mat rentals but we are requiring a yoga mat for every class. We will have yoga mats for sale in retail or please bring your own from home.
- We will still provide complimentary towels and be sanitizing/laundering after each use.